- Developing an organization requires an accurate understanding of its people, particularly at senior levels. In moving an organization forward it is vital to:
- Assess the strengths, weaknesses and potential of key managers to ensure that the capability exists to achieve strategic objectives.
- Select the right people who can meet the demands of key roles, both at present and in the future.
- Assess the development and training needs of staff both on an individual and a company-wide basis.
- Ensure that processes are initiated which address the development needs of individual staff and key team.
Leading Point Process
- Leading Point’s psychological assessment process involves an in-depth interview of three to four hours duration combined with psychometric tools. These are used flexibly as our assessments are more about judgment than measurement. The results are discussed with the person thus giving them the opportunity to explore and comment on the results. Our approach is to understand people in the whole and in the context of the organization, particular job demands and the way in which these are changing.
- We also help improve the assessment capability of senior managers by offering training in the above approach.